“The most stately thing and the fairest cape we saw in the whole circumference of the earth…” is how Sir Francis Drake described Table Mountain and its peninsula. Thousands of visitors today still echo these sentiments. Settled by the Dutch in 1652 as a refreshment station, Cape Town has developed into a world class city with a population of over four million people. It appears on most travellers’ “must see” lists. Rich in history, Cape Town is a cultural melting pot; its vibrant character derived from the meeting of the original inhabitants, the Khoi San, with the Dutch, French, Malay and English settlers and other African tribes from the North.
Bustling and beautiful, the cosmopolitan nature of Cape Town ensures that one never tires of the multitude of experiences it has to offer. From pristine coastlines and a magnificent countryside offering a unique floral kingdom, dramatic mountain ranges and easy access to the Cape winelands, to the many shopping malls, restaurants, jazz cafes, flea markets, theatres, glitzy casinos and nightclubs, Cape Town appeals to the naturelover, shopper and night owl!
WHY CHOOSE US ?
• We are your escape to a peaceful stay. The harmonic surroundings of Cape Village Lodge welcome you.
• Refresh your senses at our oasis. Enjoy our services after a challanging day at a conference.
• Nearby Cape Town and surroundings are bustling with opportunities for active visitors.
• Relax in an comfortable atmosphere. We are here for you and at your service.
Surrounded by a beautiful garden, Cape Village Lodge offers five beautifully appointed bedrooms in a peaceful and homely atmosphere.
All our rooms are fully equipped with:
- Luxurious bedding
- Ceiling fans and under floor heating
- A television with remote control DSTV
- A comfortable business desk
- A safe for your personal belongings
- Wireless internet
- A private patio which overlooks our luscious garden
- A gently splashing fountain and a sparkling pool
- Secure and safe parking